LXA advised Aareon Deutschland GmbH, subsidiary of stock listed Aareal Bank AG, in taking a minority participation in start-up OSRE B.V.
With the participation Aareon will broaden its activities in the commercial real estate market to supply software solutions and services on behalf of the real estate industry. Aareon has participated through the issuance of new shares.
The Amsterdam building contractor Hillen & Roosen has acquired 90% of the shares in concrete company Kennemer Beton Bouw vested in Beverwijk. The remaining 10% of the shares remain in the hands of director Frank Castricum, who remains actively involved in the company. LXA has advised Hillen & Roosen in this acquisition.
For Deeptrace, LXA successfully handled an equity financing transaction with Zeroth as investor.
LXA advised Kencom B.V. on its acquisition of Mercash B.V., a company specialised in HR- and payroll application software.
LXA advised Asbestsanering Het Zuiden B.V. (AHZ B.V) in the sell of interest to KlokGroep B.V. (private equity transaction)
For the shareholders of Star Equipment, LXA successfully handled a private equity transaction with KlokGroep buyer
For ReCheck, LXA successfully handled a crypto financing transaction.
LXA was responsible for the legal supervision of the development of top golf course Bernardus Golf and Memories of Robert van der Wallen. LXA took care of the negotiations and contract documentation with the former owners of the land, architects and contractors, and the planning process with the municipality and province.
LXA advised project developer Distri Development (a joint venture between Built to Build and Proptimize) with the development and sale of distribution center AMS Cargo Center II to Deka Immobilien.
Willem Berendsen, as receiver of ComServe Network Netherlands B.V. and Brand New Service B.V., has achieved a restart of the companies of said entities. The companies are engaged in refurbishment of computers, navigation systems and mobile phones. They employed a total of 190 people.